- Theme: Vintage and distressed
- Colours: Vintage gold, brown, orange, moss green and black
- Working time: 1.5hr
It has been a while since I did an art journal layout. So here it is! I love how this turned out. To be honest, I was a little worried about the outcome of this project since I haven’t used a full on brown and vintage gold colours.
- Scrapbook kit from AliExpress https://bit.ly/2SaYBWn. I used the loose leaf in this kit as my base.
- Prima – Amber Moon Collection – 8 x 8 Paper Pad from https://bit.ly/2X6NWQt.
Stencil and texture pastes
- Stencil from AliExpress https://bit.ly/2X9D58d.
- The Crafter’s Workshop – Modeling Paste – Mini – Warm Metallic Assortment from Scrapbook.com https://bit.ly/2DWmJaq. I used the Copper Penny. I like the thick consistency and the colour is vibrant.
- Stone Effect Paste from Scrapbook.com https://bit.ly/2Gpdmnl. I love using these pastes. The consistency is the same as cement textures.
- Prima – Art Extravagance – Texture Paste – Copper Crackle – 8.5 Ounces from Scrapbook.com https://bit.ly/2S720Wp. I used this to give the edges a little more texture.
Gesso and acrylic paint
- ARTIST’S LOFT® WHITE GESSO Michaels. Has a satin finish to it. You will need a few coats to cancel out any colours of your elements.
- Prima – Finnabair – Art Alchemy – Acrylic Paint – Metallique – Steampunk Copper
- CRAFT SMART® ACRYLIC PAINT Holiday green from Michaels https://bit.ly/2WT30Rr. Combined with the Steampunk Copper, I made a moss greenish colour. I like how the colours combined perfectly.
- LASER-CUT CLOCK ICONS BY RECOLLECTIONS™ from Michaels https://bit.ly/2X7W6I5.
- Laser cut wood design from AliExpress https://bit.ly/2NdS2BN. Great quality. Shipping might take a little bit longer if shopping from this site.
- Metal embellishment from AliExpress https://bit.ly/2NbONKU.
- Laser cut wood dragonfly and hummingbird from Dollarama.
- Prima – Amber Moon Collection – Flower Embellishments – Raven from Scrapbook.com https://bit.ly/2EiLVcy.
- Prima – Rossibelle Collection – Chipboard Stickers and More from Scrapbook.com https://bit.ly/2V0v2bO.
- Advantus – Tim Holtz – Idea-ology Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Stash – Dapper from Scrapbook.com https://bit.ly/2InQpTf. Used a stashed cardstock from one of the pages in this cardstock set.
- Sizzix – Elegance Collection – Thinlits Die – Magical Butterfly from Scrapbook.com https://bit.ly/2T0nQPK. The original die that I used for this project is already discontinued. The link is the closest that I can find. Sizzix has lots of beautiful die-cut designs to choose from. Using a texture/crackle paste, textures were added onto the die cut design.
- Vase fillers from the dollar store
- Acrylic gems from Michaels
- Washi tape from AliExpress https://bit.ly/2Gx76K4.
Silicone/rubber stamp and ink pad
- Prima – Art Daily Planner Collection – Cling Mounted Stamps – Carte Postale from Scrapbook.com https://bit.ly/2Ncmmws.
- Vintage design rubber stamp from AliExpress https://bit.ly/2trdmKH, https://bit.ly/2SMu8TK and https://bit.ly/2V3zEhx. The quality is on par with Prima rubber stamps. I have done my DIY “chipboards” by using my Black Archival Ink pad and any cardstock design.