Butchering our wedding photo and made a mixed media art project
? CHECK! This project was one of the fastest 12 x 12 canvas that I have made so far! It is simple and easy (I think).
Here are the materials list for this project:
- 12 x 12 blank canvas
- A cardstock design of your choice. I have used the cardstock that I have purchased from https://www.aliexpress.com/. If you wish to buy the exact one that I’ve used, here is the link https://bit.ly/2DTsTt6.
- Stencil: Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz – Layering Stencil – Crackle from Scrapbook.com
- Modeling paste of your choice:
Prima – Finnabair – Art Basics – Modeling Paste – Opaque Matte – 8 Ounces
- Hot glue molds using IOD moulds from Prima Marketing: https://amzn.to/2GoD3mQ
- Various stashed die cuts:
- Spellbinders – Shapeabilities Collection – D-Lites Die – Outrageous Butterfly. I dont think this is available at Scrapbook.com anymore, so here is an alternative:
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz – Alterations Collection – Thinlits Die – Gearhead
- Paper flowers:
BoBunny – Flower Embellishments – Natural Petals
- Accessories that you don’t use anymore
- Laser cut wood design from Aliexpress: https://bit.ly/2MTkQzi
- Laser Cut Chipboard – Hearts from Michaels or Scrapbook.com
- Laser Cut Chipboard – Timepiece from Michaels or Scrapbook.com
- Thrifted wooden sticks and flowers
- Silicone stamp from Aliexpress
- Distress oxide vintage photo from Scrapbook.com
- Stone effect paste from Scrapbook.com
- Prima – Finnabair – Art Basics – Heavy Body Gel – 8.5 Ounces
- Tacky Glue from Walmart: https://bit.ly/2t7xEJk
- Regal purple from Craftsmart
- Ice Blue Metallic acrylic paint by Deco Art
Disclaimer: Clynis Creations does not sell these items. Everything presented in the blog section of the Mixed Media Art Supplies finds from Aliexpress are bought from Clynis Creations' own money.
Clynis Creations will only reflect the amount paid for every item at the time the transaction was made by her.
The direct sellers mentioned in this blog or links have the ability to change the prices as they may see fit.
The direct sellers mentioned in this blog or links have the sole responsibility on the shipping, handling, returns and exchanges as their company policy.
Please refer to their terms and for further questions.
The links presented in the corresponding blog might contain commission links. Which means that should you buy the items using the links from this blog, Clynis Creations will receive a small portion that will be used to improve quality of photos, videos and overall content.
*Affiliate link from Scrapbook.com - should you purchase the product using my link, I might be receiving a small commission based on your purchase. My links will never affect the prices of the products. What I earn will be allocated to improving my content and buying better equipment for better video quality.