Another upcycling project of an item that I have thrifted last year. This time I wanted to start using our engagement photos and make it into our house decor. I wanted a simple and white theme in this project that is why you won’t be seeing too many colors.
I love how this turned out and even my husband was excited to hang it on our wall (lol).
For the materials list:
- Thrifted vintage frame
- White gesso: I used the Artist loft from Michaels. You can find more information about Gessos here: https://www.art-is-fun.com/what-is-gesso/
- Ranger Ink – Tim Holtz – Distress Oxides Ink Pads – Vintage Photo
- Transparent e6000 glue: https://amzn.to/2gzdfWR
- Tacky Glue: https://amzn.to/2HC0lrN
- Prima – Finnabair – Art Basics – Heavy Body Gel – 8.5 Ounces* https://www.scrapbook.com/store/pri-963040.html
- White decorative rope from the dollar store
- Honey holder – I have been keeping these items whenever we buy honey from the grocery store 🙂
- cardboard – for layering and giving more dimension to your focal point
- IOD Moulds* – create your own embellishments by using molds and clay for more interest and details on your project
- Vase fillers either from the dollar store or Michaels: https://bit.ly/2S7IhKf
- Thrifted leaves
- Die cut cogs that were left over from making our wedding invitations
- Vintage silicone stamp and embellishments from Aliexpress: https://clyniscreations.blog/mixed-media-art-youtube-tutorials/mixed-media-art-supplies-cheap-finds-haul-from-aliexpress/
Disclaimer: Clynis Creations does not sell these items. Everything presented in the blog section of the Mixed Media Art Supplies finds from Aliexpress are bought from Clynis Creations' own money.
Clynis Creations will only reflect the amount paid for every item at the time the transaction was made by her.
The direct sellers mentioned in this blog or links have the ability to change the prices as they may see fit.
The direct sellers mentioned in this blog or links have the sole responsibility on the shipping, handling, returns and exchanges as their company policy.
Please refer to their terms and for further questions.
The links presented in the corresponding blog might contain commission links. Which means that should you buy the items using the links from this blog, Clynis Creations will receive a small portion that will be used to improve quality of photos, videos and overall content.
*Affiliate link from Scrapbook.com - should you purchase the product using my link, I might be receiving a small commission based on your purchase. My links will never affect the prices of the products. What I earn will be allocated to improving my content and buying better equipment for better video quality.