Farewells are not my favorite thing. As I have mentioned in my video, this project was meant for a coworker of mine who is going back home (to the Philippines).
Her farewell party was bitter sweet. We shared a lot of good memories and “see you later” messages to her. We will miss her for sure!
For this project, I have used the following supplies:
- CRAFT SMITH® LOOKING GOOD TAGS from Michaels. I bought it on sale for C$12.00 for 60 pcs.
- Modelling paste: Flexible Modelling paste from Liquitex. This was around C$34.99 at Michaels.
- my list of embellishments, stamps and stencils in this blog post: https://clyniscreations.blog/mixed-media-art-youtube-tutorials/mixed-media-art-supplies-cheap-finds-haul-from-aliexpress/
- Ranger Ink – Tim Holtz – Distress Oxides Ink Pads – Vintage Photo*
- Prima – Finnabair – Art Alchemy – Metallique Wax – Vintage Gold*
- Prima – Finnabair – Art Basics – Heavy Body Gel – 8.5 Ounces*
*Affiliate link from Scrapbook.com - should you purchase the product using my link, I might be receiving a small commission based on your purchase. My links will never affect the prices of the products. What I earn will be allocated to improving my content and buying better equipment for better video quality.